参观海洋乐园英语(带宝宝去水上乐园说的英文)
作者:小雅和英美友人
Lazy River 懒人漂流
Mom: Time for the lazy river.
妈妈:该玩懒人漂流了。
It looks like a river
它看起来像一条河,
and we get to ride down it in slow-going rafts.
我们可以坐着浮圈在上面慢慢地漂流。
Its not terribly exciting,
它不是很刺激,
but it is very relaxing.
但是很放松。
Child: I think thats exactly what I need after that big lunch!
宝宝:我觉得吃完这么一顿大餐之后玩这个正好!
I could really take a nap in the warm sunshine.
我可以在温暖的阳光下睡一小会儿。
Mom: Alright, lets get in line and get a raft,
妈妈:好的,咱们去排队领浮圈吧,
but first lets go put all of our stuff in a locker
但是咱们先把东西都放到储物柜里,
since all three of us will be riding the lazy river.
因为咱们三个都要去玩懒人漂流。
乘坐水上乐园的项目用ride或者ride on。
☀ At the Lazy River 在懒人漂流区
Mom: Get into the raft slowly while I hold it.
妈妈:我扶着浮圈,你慢慢上。
I think it is best to lie down
我觉得最好躺下,
with your bottom in the hole.
屁股放在洞里。
Child: Okay.
宝宝:好的。
Why is your raft bigger than mine?
为什么你们的浮圈比我的大?
Mom: Mine and your fathers are adult sizes
妈妈:我和你爸爸的是成人尺寸的,
and yours is just right for kids like you!
你的正好适合像你一样大的孩子!
Now, just sit back and relax.
现在靠后坐好,放松一下吧。
See how the currents will carry us?
看看水流把我们带到哪里?
Child: Splash!
宝宝:啪!
Mom: No splashing on the lazy river!
妈妈:不要在懒人漂流河上溅水!
People are enjoying the ride.
人们正在享受这个游乐项目呢。
Herere your sunglasses.
给你太阳镜。
Enjoy yours.
你也享受一下吧。
Bumper Boats 碰碰船
Child: Daddy and I are ready for bumper boats!
宝宝:爸爸和我已经准备好玩碰碰船了!
Mom: Looks like the line is a little long,
妈妈:队伍看起来有点长,
but it should go fast.
但是应该挺快的。
A whole group of people get into the boats at once.
一次有一大批人上船呢。
Looks like two people can ride in one boat.
看起来两个人能坐一个船。
You and I can ride in one
你和我坐一个,
and Daddy can have one to himself.
爸爸自己坐一个。
Lets get in.
咱们上去吧。
Its our turn.
轮到咱们了。
☀ Seated 坐好
Mom: Ill steer and you man the water guns!
妈妈:我来掌舵,你来控制水枪!
Press the little triggers to release the water.
按这个小扳机来滋水。
Child: Can I aim at whoever?
宝宝:我能随便瞄准什么人么?
Mom: Well, you can,
妈妈:嗯,你可以,
but I think Daddy is about to go after us,
但是我觉得爸爸要来追我们了,
so aim for him!
所以瞄准他吧!
Child: Haha, okay!
宝宝:哈哈,好的!
Mom: Here he comes.
妈妈:他来了。
You got him,
你击中他了,
but he definitely got us, too!
但他也击中咱们了!
Child: I got him again!
宝宝:我又击中他了!
Wave Pool 造浪池
Mom: The last attraction before we go home is the wave pool,
妈妈:咱们回家之前的最后一个景点是造浪池,
where waves are created by a machine at one end of the pool
波浪是由机器在池子的一端产生的,
so people can surf on them.
这样人们就可以在上面冲浪了。
Good thing you brought your boogie board!
太好了你带冲浪板了!
Better get it out.
快拿出来吧。
Child: Yeah, I got it.
宝宝:好的,明白。
Mom: Lets start at the shallower end with the smaller waves.
妈妈:咱们先从浅的那端浪小的地方开始。
If you can handle that,
如果你能接受,
well move in to the deeper, stronger waves.
咱们再移到深点的浪更大的地方。
Child: Woah, these waves are stronger than I expected!
宝宝:哇哦,这些浪比我想象的更大!
I almost fell off my board.
我差点从冲浪板上掉下来。
Mom: hold on tight
妈妈:抓紧了,
and try your best not to bump into people.
尽量不要撞到别人。
Daddy and I will help you stay on the board
爸爸和我帮你在板上呆住了,
while we go in a little further.
咱们再往里走走。
Child: Onward!
宝宝:前进!
更多水上乐园项目相关英文,请查看:
带宝宝去水上乐园说的英文:在喷水池玩、滑水滑梯
点击下方链接,购买《你和宝宝说英语》一书,学习衣食住行玩相关的30个场景的亲子英文,自创家庭英语环境!
,
免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。