功夫熊猫3 英语版(跟功夫熊猫3一起学英语)

Oh yeah, first day of panda training. Alright flower, Im gonna make you bloom.

熊猫训练第一天,好吧,花,我要让你开放。

Dad, dad.

爸爸。

What? What? What is it? - Im ready for my first day of panda training. -What?

什么?那是什么?-我准备好熊猫训练第一天了。-什么?

You know, learn to be a panda, master chi, save the world.

你知道,学会做一个熊猫,气功大师,拯救世界。

Pandas sleep till past noon. So lesson number one is go back to bed.

熊猫睡到午后。所以第一课就是回去睡觉。

功夫熊猫3 英语版(跟功夫熊猫3一起学英语)(1)

Of course.

Grandma panda, heads up. - We better roll.

熊猫爷爷,小心。-我们最好滚吧。

Po, lunchtime.

阿宝,午餐时间。

You gotta let the hill tell you where to roll.

你必须让山引导你滚。

Rookie mistake. - Dim, Sum, lets show him how we go up hill.

新手错误。-点点,心心,给他看如何爬山。

Thats beautiful. - Snack time.

太漂亮了。-零食时间。

Po, you can fly? - Im coming in hot.

阿宝,你会发啦?-全速前进。

Get them while theyre cold.

那就等凉了再吃吧。

What are you doing there? That food is for Po.

你们在干什么,这些吃的是阿宝的。

Throw it in.

扔进来。

Feeling relaxed? - Yeah, really.

放松了?-是的。

Just let yourself fall into it. - Got it.

只要顺其自然就好。-明白。

Im fine. I just...-There we go. Just let it all out. Thats my boy.

我很好,我只是……-好了,吐出来吧。我的好孩子。

功夫熊猫3 英语版(跟功夫熊猫3一起学英语)(2)

Get out of there.

离开这里。

My noodles. Leave my noodles alone.

我的面条,放下我的面条。

Subtle, Po. Very subtle. - Let me get some of that.

微妙,阿宝,非常微妙。-给我一些。

Leave my hat alone.

放下我的帽子。

We love noodles. - Oh, just like my Po.

我们喜欢面条。-就像我的阿宝。

What are you guys looking at?

你们在看什么?

Thats how we roll. Cannonball.

我们就是这样滚的,发炮。

Mom, look it.

妈妈,看这个。

How was that?

那是怎么回事

Now you try again but dont try so hard. - OK, OK.

再试一下,但是别太用力。-好。

Much better.

好多了。

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。