旅游英语机场英文对话(旅游英语最全机场常用英语)
前几期的文章&视频中,我们也展示了关于"机场"的各种常用词汇以及常识介绍,很受大家的欢迎,看来大家都是爱旅游的盆友啊!那今天我们就继续一起深入学习吧!
官方建议:结合视频一起学习,英语知识点会记得更牢固!
(温馨提示:视频为双语版本,先看视频学习一遍,再回来看文本进行深度学习,英语学习效果更显著哦)
视频文本:
Oh hi
大家好
Im just walking through the bridge onto my plane.
我正在通过这座桥 准备登机
Im going on a vacation to visit you.
我准备旅行 去看你
Okay, this thing is called a bridge.
那么 这个就叫做桥
Okay, the bridge connects your gate, the place where youre waiting to get on the plane right,
这座桥 连接着你等候的地方和你要乘坐的飞机
it connects the gate to the aircraft.
桥连着大门和飞机
Aircraft is just another word for airplane.
aircraft只是飞机的另外一种说法
Okay, so you walk from your gate, through the bridge, onto the plane.
所以说 你会通过这座桥 最终登机
Okay, unless youre at a really old airport, then you might take air stairs.
除非你在一个非常旧的机场 那你就需要走空中楼梯了
Okay, so when you get on the plane, the first thing you need to do is find your seat number.
当你上飞机后 第一件要做的事 就是找到你的座位
Okay, your seat number will be right about here.
你的座位号就在这里
Okay then, when you find your seat number,
在你找到位置之后
you need to put your luggage into the overhead compartment.
你需要把行李放到上面的行李架上
Okay, this thing here is called the overhead compartment.
这个就是上面的行李架
Okay now, there are two kinds of luggage, two kinds of baggage right?
现有 你有两种行李类型 对吧
There is your carry-on baggage, thats what you have with you,
一种是随身携带的
and then theres the checked baggage.
还有一种就是需要托运的行李
Now, the checked baggage goes underneath, the plane in the cargo hold or baggage hold.
现在 托运行李放在货舱或行李舱的下面
Okay so you put your checked baggage.
托运行李放好了
Well you dont put it, the airport workers put your bag underneath the plane.
不需要你自己放 飞机上的工作人员会帮你把托运行李安排好
Okay, so inside the plane is called the cabin.
飞机内部叫做机舱
The cabin thats inside.
机舱是在里面的
Now, you might have a window seat or you might have an aisle seat.
你可能会坐靠窗的位置 也可能会坐靠过道的位置
Which one do you prefer?
你更喜欢哪种位置呢
Now if there are three seats, then the middle seat is called the middle seat.
如果有三个座位 那么中间的位置就叫做middle seat
Personally, I dont like middle seats, its too crammed.
我个人不喜欢中间的座位 太挤了
Crammed means you dont have enough space.
crammed表示"太挤" 意味着你没有足够的空间
You know you have a person here, you have a person here.
一个人在这边 一个人在那边
One time I took a flight,
有一次我坐飞机
and there was a really big guy over here, and a really big guy over here.
一个很壮的人在我左边 另外一个很壮的人在我右边
And I was in the middle, I was like this, the whole flight.
我就坐在他们俩中间 我全程都是这个姿势
It was really uncomfortable.
真的很不舒服
So its probably better to get an aisle seat,
所以 尽可能的坐在靠过道位置
because then you can get up and walk around,
因为你可以随意走动 出入方便
or if you want to take pictures, then a window seat is great.
或者如果你想拍照的话 靠窗的位置也是很棒的选择
好啦,今天的英语教学就到这里啦。
想了解更多实用的学英语方法,欢迎关注我,期待大家的留言!我们下期不见不散!
点击【了解更多】,免费获得998元外教课
,免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。